Just released!
Waking up married to handsome cowboy, Brand Morgan, is just the start of shy, wildlife photographer, Rachael Jacobs’ trouble. She becomes the target of a jealous psychopath and a police suspect, but with Brand watching over her, she manages to survive. When he takes her home to meet his family, she thinks their marriage might have a chance, only to discover that there is more to him than being a simple cowboy. After all his horse trailer probably costs more than her house. Rachael is suddenly thrust into dealing with the repercussions that come with affluence – an overprotective, suspicious brother-in-law, a lethal stalker, and living a life outside her comfort zone.

Comments

04/01/2016 7:05am

From its title the story looks so amazing and it is a great way to tell people about such books. A lot of people love to read such amazing stories.

The cowboy style made him more handsome to her eye.They both are doing well with that type of issue.When it comes with the changing the way of thinking fashion and technology. She took all the things positively regarding him. She watched his activities in some exceptional position.

06/13/2016 2:36am

I am a great fan of Alysia S. Knight. She is my favorite author. I am so excited to read her book. She has inspired an entire generation of young people to do good things in the world. She is a wonderful writer. She is extremely generous. I learned many lessons from her stories.

06/20/2016 6:29am

Hi I just wanted to say that I enjoyed browsing your site and to wish you the best of luck with it as it progresses - Elisabeth Cabo

03/15/2017 8:52am

Take up stations are a computerized gadget of the current period. Kids want to play with it when they get free from paper composing work. It enhances the capacity of the kids to work rapidly likewise to react productively.

04/29/2017 7:41pm