My Special Hot Chocolate

Start with your favorite hot chocolate mix or a real good one quality one. I prefer Stephens Mint Truffle, but any favor will work. You have the water real hot when mix it, then add a big scoop of vanilla ice cream. It makes it so creamy.

I use this is Letting Love Win and in Past to Die For
I imagine it will probably appear more in the future.

Comments

04/14/2015 5:34pm

Thank you for the recipe! Now I will try it out! Maybe it will help me to concentrate on what I am writing and what I am doing!

08/19/2015 6:19am

I want my hot chocolate to be mixed with some peppermint that I harvested from my garden. It makes my day complete. Usually, I am all ready for my daily tasks, which include giving a lecture on my latest essay on a nearby college where I live. I was asked to be a speaker in one of the sessions. I readily agreed because I am excited to share my knowledge with young people.

07/16/2016 9:13am

Wow, this is a special kind of hot chocolate. It seems like a sweet and tasty delicacy. The mint truffle seems like a good combination with the other ingredients. The vanilla ice creams are only a cherry on top with all the other ingredients This a wonderfully made, creamy hot chocolate.

Presently, if these sums are not reimbursed in correct time assigned by the advance supplier, one will undoubtedly arrive up in desperate straits. Truth be told, the lives of every one of those with a defaulted understudy credit can without a doubt hand unsavory over no time.

Setting up the correct adjust for your Investment Property Home Loans, will permit you to settle on choices later on about where and when you may add to your speculation portfolio, wether that be in property, shares or some other type of venture.

01/20/2017 2:34am

Another needed to offer for a dress that had once had a place with an individual from the Spice Girls. More peculiar still was the individual who needed an advance to purchase the fixings expected to heat the biggest cake on the planet, and the individual who needed to put a store down to make the sitting tight rundown for cryogenic solidifying.

01/20/2017 8:45am

With online mortgage holder credits you will have the capacity to round out a simple, short application at your relaxation and perhaps get a reaction in under 24 hours at times. The Internet makes looking for an online advance simple and moderate.