I've been asked quite often if I have a writing routine.
I write, edit or correct everyday a minimum of a couple hours usually. It depends on if I work that day.

What I like before I start to clear my head is to play one game Mahjong (yes just one game)
while doing that I listen to Peter Cetera-The Glory of Love theme from Karate Kid. It's my song and my kids tease me about it, but it lets my mind know it's time to write.
After that, so that's about five minutes, then I switch to the music that fits the mood of the scene I'm working on. The Piano Guys, Lord of the Rings, Avatar, and Star Trek soundtracks are some of my favorites. That is usually all it takes to drop me into the world I'm working on. Certain books definitely have certain pieces of music locked to them.

Remember - everyone is different, you have to find what works for you. I know people who have to have complete silence, where I like music or will even put on a movie (one of those I've seen a 100 times). I also have a little bag of lavender a friend and follow writer, JD Steffensen, gave me that I'll pick up and smell to get me relaxed and set.
Good Writing.
Alysia S. Knight - Heroes for all times

Comments

06/29/2015 3:51am

There is a lot of difference between educated and uneducated person in the society. Educated people always help the society and help the other people in the society. Uneducated people not have the education to help the society.

03/15/2016 12:49pm

This is the blog of Alysia S Knight that shares the lots of information about the real life stories so that people are read her article and gives the lesson on it and spread this information to the other people.

03/21/2016 4:20am

Great writers and their great articles which are really useful and great for all us and we can become happy. They did pay for research paper to become great and successful in their life.

Club writing routine is very important and necessary. Its fascination nature of the individuals is veer important and necessary. Its conduction of the times are rightful. It is applied and conducted with the proper and accurate settings. It is the order of the subjects.

04/08/2016 2:20pm

Club writing routine of the members of the club are invented and improved. It is the constant and persistent trend of the times. It is the primal and organized form of the successive and subsequently followed improved tinge. It is the inclusive policy of the club members and all candidates.

01/05/2017 1:45am

It is comprehended that the organization or bank giving advance should be guaranteed about the reimbursement of the advance. The period for which the advance must be reimbursed is likewise computed.

01/06/2017 1:41am

To start with, have all your monetary ducks in succession, so to talk before you even start hoping to purchase arrive. You will be prepared to purchase when you find what you're searching for, if you're financing has as of now been secured.

02/05/2017 12:48pm

All the related assignments can even get to be distinctly less demanding on the off chance that you will manage an ensured military movement proficient in your region. Not exclusively will you receive the rewards moored with his or her skill. You can likewise be sure that you are in under the care of a reliable expert who knows everything about the program - intended for the compelling military men!