*Let’s get started-

I’ve been writing sweet romantic suspense and YA adventure romance actively for about 25 years, with a break to read my 2,000 books that I was told a writer should do. I completed that in just over two years, which is the condensed version of a long story. Anyway, since coming out of the closet and admitting I write, the comment I get most is: “I always wanted to write a book”.

With more than twenty books completed that's something I know about and can maybe help with. Hopefully,  along our journey we can learn some stuff together. So without any further ado, I want to introduce you to the
250 club.

What the 250 club - well- if you write 250 words for 250 days you will have a 62,500 words book at the end. That’s a good average book. Some will go longer, some shorter but its a good mark to reach for.

So if you write 250 words everyday excluding weekends and holidays (the big holidays) in one year you will have completed your book. If you write everyday for eight and a half months you’ll be done.

This is doable! 250 words is only about a half hour at the most. I’m a slow typist and I can actually do it. The half hour should also gives you a little thought time.

Over the next few days I will give you some more hints to get you started then I will drop back to what will be my monthly blogging schedule. Which will be-

1st week of the month: 250 Club, writers words of wisdom – obviously not all from me – just stuff I’ve learned.

2nd week: Recipes that I use in my books.

3rd  week:  My Lady – about 5 - 10 pages a time. My Lady is the first book I wrote. Hopefully I’ve grown as a writer since then, but still really love the story. So it’s free for you for your enjoyment and maybe as a little encouragement.

4th week: A thought, quote or just something fun or maybe even helpful.

5th week: If there is one - I’ll try to find some special or maybe extra words of wisdom.

I want to add a disclaimer right here to my blog, everything I add I will try to give credit where it's due, if I know. Most of what's here is my own twist on what I learn, so take it as it will help you.

I will also apologize up front that my blog maybe a touch rough since I'm keeping this kind of low-key and natural. I am not running this through my critique partners or having it edited. I struggle with punctuation. I can’t put in a comma into save me. I also leave off the ending of the words, or even forget them entirely on occasion. So, if I do make errors, I hope you will forgive me. I will try to be good. I just know me.

Comments

Connie McCourt
07/06/2014 6:32pm

Thanks for sharing valuable techniques.

05/20/2015 5:26am

Air contamination is the difficulty of the day and education helps us to resolve it. Education offers us the newest methods and actions which help us to save our surroundings and atmosphere from air contamination.

Great challenge for writers! Thanks for sharing.

02/01/2016 12:26am

Hey Admin!
So you want to write a book.. Really impressive words use in this article. I am find the blog who provide the certified paper and then find your site. By the way now days i am study different certified paper the paper windows installation and configure the server. Different pages available the certified paper like Admin thanks for sharing nice post.

02/01/2016 1:33am

Hey Admin!
So you want to write a book Alysia write a book really impressive. I am sure people like this book and like your information. I am looking some certified sites that provide the certification about the windows server relevant information provide and thanks for sharing nice post.

03/05/2016 4:45am

You always can publish something absorbing that does not waste minutes of your life like what you see on countless other sites. This is very interesting and I will be back for more. Thanks for sharing

07/20/2016 2:32am

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for

Can anyone, (other than next of kin), truly 'own' a song that was written by someone else? And is it right that businessmen should make vast sums of money from other people's compositions?

11/10/2016 3:57am

Several online places can be found using a quick Google search to find sources of cheap content writing online. One can advertise on job boards for cheap content writers for freelancers. Many a times, freelance writers are also cheap content writer skilled in search engine optimization. SEO skills are necessary in order to have the WebPages rank high in search engines.

11/12/2016 9:52am

good

11/12/2016 10:02am

Hello Alysia S Knight,
I am Alize, I have read your article and it;s really a good challenge to write such type of content. Well, i'm also writing a book named "Pregnancy Symptoms" and you know it is also a very big challenge to write to do it.

11/24/2016 2:56am

Are you working on your college application and feel stuck with the college essay? After reading this article, you'll be on your way to a stellar college essay just by following our five easy tips to success.

03/04/2017 7:49am

You generally can distribute something engrossing that does not squander minutes of your life like what you see on endless different locales. This is extremely intriguing and I will be back for additional. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing Influence my blog of international Urdu news paper you'll get astounded to see different new news' updates and well known individuals inner life in it and may more.

At first look, the thought may appear like the ideal fix for your monetary misfortunes.

You don't promptly have the funds to take care of the expenses, and don't have sufficient energy to hold up until payday. What do you do?

They contract their home, auto or different properties. Some even go to Visa organizations to get cash.

06/04/2017 10:36pm

You will likewise need to demonstrate that you are utilized. Moreover, most banks will oblige you to think of them a check for the measure of the credit in addition to expenses, which they will hold until your next payday at which time they will store the check and get their "pay back."

06/04/2017 11:37pm

Each family unit needs a financial plan. Having a financial plan can help guarantee you will have the assets accessible for crises so you don't need to depend on payday advances.